Boss Hoss BHC-3 LS 300 Bike
by House of Thunder USA
Boss Hosses are part of the most spectacular and expensive standard bikes in the USA. A half ton motorcycle, fired by a 5.7 liter V8 engine, shared on a 2 meter wheelbase, aside a dragster-like acceleration, even experienced bikers are getting respect.
- Type Liquid Cooled V-8
- Horsepower 295 @ 4800 rpm
- Torque 305 Ft.Lbs @ 4800 rpm
- Block Aluminum - 6 bolt main
- Cylinders Aluminum (68cc)
- Valvetrain 2.16" Int./1.59" Exh.
- Size 293 c.i. (4807cc)
- Compression 9.1:1
- Fuel Injection Multi-port
- Exhaust 2.5" with dual mufflers
- Transmission 2-speed semi-auto
- Final Drive Belt, Gates - Polychain